The Colorado Institute for Excellence draws upon more than 35 years of experience, working with hundreds of executives across the globe, in providing consulting products and services to improve organizations. Whether we are providing executive retreats, public and in-house workshops, facilitation or coaching, you can be certain:
Our services are always developed with an exploration and assessment of your needs and are prepared in an authentic partnership with you.
We design our services to maximize interaction, relevance and lasting impact.
We are committed to a standard of excellence in all we do and believe that, first and foremost, the quality of all our relationships drives our success.
We measure your success through tracking your most significant metrics, and we regularly follow-up to assess the impact of our work.
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
EXECUTIVE OFF-SITE RETREATS
Off-site retreats greatly enhances participants focus and maximizes the time spent. Our executive retreats are held in the beautiful setting of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, or at an off-site location of your choice. Retreats are specifically designed after an initial assessment and consultation to determine the best way to meet the organization’s desired outcomes.
In addition to topics provided in public workshops, executive retreats include:
- Creating the Organization’s Vision (Purpose, Core Values, Goals and Envisioned Future)
- Strategic Planning, Execution and Accountability
- Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Excellence
- Developing a High-Performance Executive Team (R Factor™ & Myers Briggs Personality Inventory)
IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
All public workshops can be customized for an in-house offering. These workshops and retreats provide the advantage of including organization-specific examples, and the benefit of addressing these situations in “real time.” We will not offer you an “off the shelf” version of anything. We will assess your wants and needs and design our services accordingly.
In addition to topics provided in public workshops, in-house workshops and retreats include:
- Cascading the Organization’s Vision throughout the organization
- Monitor Progress and Accountability for the Vision, Strategic, or Culture Plan
- Working in a Culture of Excellence: Aligning goals, expectations and behaviors
- Developing High Performance Teams at every level (R Factor™ & Myers Briggs Personality Inventory)
- Process Mapping and Process Improvement
- Competency-Based Training Development
- New Leader Transition Process
Our workshops are designed for maximum interaction and personal application of concepts and skills. Each workshop includes an optional group follow-up session for review and to encourage accountability.
- Time Management & Productivity
- Become a Better “Boss”- Manager & Supervisor Development
- Running Excellent Meetings
- Solving the Mystery of Employee Engagement-
- Creating a Culture of Excellence
- Unconscious Biases in the Workplace
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Accountability-Time to Get Real!
- Beyond the Job Description – Developing Performance Competencies
- Women Leaders- Understanding the New Paradigm
- Creating Your Personal Vision (Includes mission, core values, core purpose, and an envisioned future)
- Success Strategies for Families-Putting the Fun Back into Dysfunctional
- Shift Happens…Parenting Tweens and Teens
GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL COACHING FOR MANAGEMENT & STAFF
No matter how impactful at the time, often the “shelf life” for new learning from any source – books, workshops or courses – is very short. This means the actual impact may be minimal and not likely to be sustained.
The solution: Use methods to continually reinforce and sustain the application of the content. This can be done through group or individual coaching that emphasizes accountability to the commitments for individual change.
ONLINE VIDEO COURSES
Our online courses are a cost-effective and efficient way to transfer consistent knowledge across your organization. They are often used to supplement, reinforce and support learnings from on-site offerings, as well as help with the “on-boarding” of new employees.
Crucial meetings call for crucial support. Bringing an outside facilitator to the team can help improve communication and move the team more quickly to resolutions or solutions. We provide facilitation for both in-person and virtual meetings.